Monday, August 26, 2013

my summer

                    MY SUMMER

Well I didn’t do much in my summer I just went to Idaho to visit some family and on the weekend I used to go to play soccer in my uncle’s team we made it into finals and they we got eliminated every Sunday my family does a reunion and they cook a lot food it was a little lame because I didn’t do much. On Fridays me and my friends usually do fixie rides and the last ride was to Santa Monica beach it’s a lot fun to ride. My sister from Mexico came to visit us and it was pretty cool because the last time I saw her it was 3 years ago. Me and my cousins usually go to city walk to see some movies it was pretty fun. A week before school me and my uncle took my cousin to San Francisco because he was going to enroll to a university, we went to the golden gate bridge and took a lot pictures. I was planning to join a soccer team but I couldn’t. me and my cousins usually go to the park and play soccer on time we played against some older guys and we won it was fun. I wanted to go visit my aunt in Chicago but we couldn’t go it was pretty pump about going, all I did was chill everyday and workout with my sister, I went out with friends and had a lot fun with them we just kick it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment