Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Experience So Far At HPIAM

                My Experience So Far At HPIAM

My Experience At HPIAM has been wonderful al the teacher are pretty chill this is my last year at HPIAM am proud that I haven’t got into trouble I hope I gradate this year all my classes are cool I learned a lot stuff what I don’t like about this school is that we are on a block schedule I prefer having periods like last semester but the classes go by fast I love that I have 2 free periods I go home early and I have some cool classes. I wish that there would bring back nutrition because we would have more time to kick it with your friends, or to come to school late like around 9:00 am and leaver at 2:00 pm I have some nice memories in high school I hope so see my teachers in the future see my friends in the future as well. It feel goods that am part of the first seniors to graduate in HPIAM. What I don’t like the mo0st in HPIAM Is that we have to wear uniforms it was great last semester but we already knew that we would get uniforms because non of us liked the id hanging around your neck we wouldn’t wear it at all but there is their ups and downs about it but overall the school is pretty nice its very clean but it’s very small and the teachers are great. I will never forget my experience at HPIAM and I hope to continue my education and be someone in life. HPIAM has been a great school and I hope to see it that way on the future my parents have been very proud of me they want me to continue my education and work somewhere good.

No comments:

Post a Comment